Saturday, July 14, 2007

Visiting Oma






You can tell I was getting a bit nostalgic with my picture taking. I was snapping Olice in the garden because in two weeks there should be a 'For Sale' sign in the yard!! Yikes!

Anyway, when Nancy's car arrived in the driveway, 'Aunt' Jane naturally came over to see her adopted neice and nephew - there's nothing like a good friend, is there? By the way, Georgia Louise is getting cuter by the minute, as you can probably tell!


Leaving the kids with Aunt Jane and I, Nancy got to go to lunch with her husband! While she was away, this naughty Oma let Olice feed - and KISS - the forbidden dog! As you can see, Beau has become very much more tolerant in his old age. Maybe it's because Olice is quite a respectful little boy.
Anyway, Erika and Bryan, I bet you're still glad you don't have Beau at your house, right? Those babies of yours are enough to take care of!!

No comments: