Tuesday, July 17, 2007

207 Drace Avenue, Home of the Fisher Clan






Here are the upstairs pictures. When you look down the hall, the front of the house is to the left, and the rear to your right. Georgia's room is first on the left, then Olice's. The door at the end of the hall is the continued construction zone, soon to be a hall bathroom. On the right side is first the main/master bathroom, the linen closet, and finally, the master bedroom tucked in the corner. Nancy picked out some really fun colors for the rooms, and it all has come together beautifully!

1 comment:

erika said...

OH MY, it's even prettier than I thought!! What did I expect, really? Y'all are so talented in the color department. It almost makes me want to paint my living area again...hmmmm. Thanks, D for posting these! I feel much more in the loop now and can have a visual when I think of where nanni is.
love you!!