Friday, July 13, 2007

just for a laugh

This is the first chance I've gotten on a computer since Georgia was born. Can't believe I still know how to type...On opening mom's picture files, I realized there are some very funny pictures in here. I have know idea why they haven't been blogged.
I guess I don't have to tell you that I don't remember this picture being taken. Yeah for morphine. hehe

A picture of Reid with the cookie that Susannah and Becca brought for Olice.

And here, a picture of sweetness. Oh these moments make the chaos it.
Nancy

2 comments:

erika said...

AHHHHH!!!
I'm so glad you posted these. I want MORE pictures of that pretty baby. And would SOMEONE, ANYONE with a camera, please post some pics of Nancy's house?!? I'm the only one in the family who hasn't seen it and I'm feeling very left out...:(

More baby, too, please. Did I mention that?

Man, that Olice is a CUTIE.

Marijke said...

Danielle took pictures of Nancy's house and was going to post them. I could take some, too but was hoping to get the roman shades done for the kids' rooms. Olice's are ready but not Georgia's... (They've been very time consuming - a real labor of love!)