Saturday, July 21, 2007

Oma's Pics are a little different - still no outside shots, though




Well, Guys, I was getting ready to post pictures of Nancy's house when I saw that Danielle already had. Knowing that there had been some changes since those early pics, though, I went ahead and blogged these most recent ones. Notice that both Olice and Georgia now have roman shades at their windows. They are still not done and I don't mind telling you they've been a real pain to make. A true labor of love, I guess.


As you all can tell, the REAL labor has been done by Nancy and Reid and their friends and family - it has paid off, for sure.
By the way, Georgia's cradle is in the corner of the master bedroom for now (to the left of the full length mirror you see from the bathroom) but she mostly sleeps in her own room - often for many hours at a time!! I bet she likes that one purple wall - I sure find it soothing!




Also, notice the light over the kitchen sink and the laundry room plus the cabinets on either side of the fireplace - they weren't set up when Dan had her camera that fun-filled night not so long ago!!

Nancy, you may not think you have much time in each day but you ARE making progress and making this little dream house a very comfortable home for your growing family. I'd better take some shots of the outside next, eh, Erika?

4 comments:

Tootie said...

Nance, it really is beautiful. how lucky you have a sewing oma in town with you! i LOVE the pendant over your kitchen sink. where did you find it?

Evelyn & Floyd said...

tootie... just in case Nance doesn't see your question for a while... I-K-E-A :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks so nice! How about the curtains in the brown walled room with the bright colored leaf type shades...I like em...and we have an IKEA if thats the case :)

Stacy

Evelyn & Floyd said...

nope, those are a marijke exclusive stacy. Nance and i found the fabric at our local fabric outlet :)