Friday, July 06, 2007

Ikea...



I never got to post these for Erika & Schelynny-Bin, but girls, here it is: Nancy and I's initial approach and descent upon IKEA, the week before Georgia was born. Upon initial entry, we surveyed the cafe and selected ice cream and sticky buns for breakfast. After close examination of the display floor, we deliberated over chicken fingers and french fries. And finally, we made our descent to the warehouse floor to make our final selections and purchases. Final time? 5 HOURS. But these two pregos had one fabulous time, that's for sure!

2 comments:

erika said...

If only we had been there to share in that prego joy...thanks for posting this. I loved talking to you guys on the phone as you made the initial approach--hilarious. Love y'all.

Tootie said...

you two are way too ambitous. I wish I could have been there. I would have been the only non-prego in the bunch and would have happily pushed you both in a shopping cart. :)