Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Lots going on at the Flippin household!!! I'm still no good at this posting thing, but below see a couple of pictures of my ultrasound. Sorry they are so blurry, there is just no good way to digitize those thermafoil prints they give me. One picture is the profile of the baby's head with it's hand sticking up. Another one is a face shot. (Todd didn't like the face shots because he thought the little one looked like Chucky, and yes, I admit, they are a bit freakish looking when all you can really see is skeletal.) Okay, the other pictures are of our house!!! We started! I'll be posting more of these pictures, but they knocked out the staircase wall today, and I just am too excited to wait to post later today. I'll be checking back in with you soon! Love, Shinny

No comments: