Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Baby Olice Dedicated








Oma here - trying to give all of you a cross section of pictures taken Sunday. Not Mother's Day but Olice's dedication - or christening, maybe? That's what the card said that I found.

He was such a good boy and you could tell that the pastor has already fallen in love with him. You would have loved it. By the way, Wes was there, too but I didn't get a picture of him - or Beth's dad, F.E. - he came but left early because he was still recouperating from mouth surgery. I've been trying to put pics of Steve, Mee Maw and Grandma Shell on here but blogger.com is not cooperating. Sorry.

1 comment:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

I love it! What a beautiful church~but especially such a beautiful baby and mom and dad! Nance, you are really building some guns carrying that chunk-o-luv around! Love you and wish I could have been there with the whole fam!
-S