Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A word from JG in Colorado






Though these shots may not be very exciting (I haven't been mountain climbing yet, for instance), I wanted to share some more pics of my first few weeks of life! You can see the obvious love that my mom and dad have for me, and my Oma and Pops have really enjoyed being out here, too. Soon I'll get to meet my Mimi and Grandad (Flippin) and after that my Aunts Nancy and Danielle are bringing my cousin Olice out here for a visit! I'll be blogging again soon, as you can imagine. But I'm so glad that the whole Counts family is here in town with me; that will be a huge comfort after all of the out of town company has to leave. (Plus it makes it extra fun when the other Baker's/Flippin's/Gibbs'/Fisher's come!)

By the way, it's not always easy being a newborn. I have been dressed up in so many different outfits that it's hard to keep track (I have this slight problem with my bowels - they tell me it's a newborn thing). Anyway, I don't mind - I got so many cute clothes at my baby showers - and my mom says that my dad wore some of my clothes when he was my size!


I can't decide if I enjoyed posing in my Christmas stocking, though. Oma made it for me (complete with matching hat). One thing's for sure: it was a whole lot easier getting that thing off!!

Until later, I remain, the newest Baker grandson, Jack Greer Flippin

No comments: