Wednesday, October 25, 2006

"I am STILL the Biggest" - Garrison





Just so everyone knows, I am STILL (and always will be) the eldest Baker grandson! I can prove it by showing you my getting-better manners, by talking in long, mostly-recognizable sentances, and by my advanced physical abilities (Olice, Daniel and Jack Greer can't slide down the stairs in their p.j.'s yet!)

It's sometimes a tough job (my little brother doesn't know the meaning of the word 'share' yet) - but someone has to be on the top!

Trying to continue to carry my title well - Geroge GARRISON Counts, age: almost 2 years and 9 months!

1 comment:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

yeah! someone let mom near the computer again! Thanks for posting all these great pictures... they are great. I am getting SO excited about coming out to colorado with Nanni and the O man!