Friday, October 27, 2006

And What About Me? - Daniel






Sometimes I have this feeling that I might get overlooked on this Baker totem pole, so I tend to make sure everyone is aware of my presence-- especially at the food table if I see that my grub isn't coming quickly enough!

I've got a lot of energy and speed (grabbing people's glasses off their faces is my specialty) but, at the same time, I can be a little cautious, too. When it comes to stairs, for instance. About that; usually I am quite cautious, but mom has taken to putting up a gate so I don't try to slide down "fast" like my brother.

Besides, I've been working out - I really want to be ready to give my brother a good wrestle soon! For now, Dixie the dog gets my best moves but I can't wait 'til cousin Olice comes for his visit in a week or so. He's bound to be just my size! Plus I figure that if I teach him how to say "hi", maybe he'll give me a lesson in flipping from my back to my front. We're tight.

With love from the not-the-middle-grandson anymore, Daniel Jordan (Counts), age: 11 months (well, almost anyway!)

No comments: