Sunday, June 24, 2007

If you don't laugh...

You'll cry, right? I think I'll just eat ice cream...and cry later. :)
No really, I'm doing great. I haven't cried in weeks. Life is crazy, but it's fun. Having Nana's hands here REALLY helps. I'll probably cry when she leaves just like I did when mom left.

We went to the zoo for a friend's birthday and had a great time. G money and Heavy D loved the animals we saw (I think we only made it about a quarter of the way around the place) and Baby Caroline slept the whole time. We picnicked under a covered area because it looked like a storm was coming, and it did, right as we finished our lunch. SO...everyone else who was at the zoo that day joined us for our picnic. Fortunately, we had the seats. :)

Here are some shots from our day:


See the light in his eyes? The boy loves ice cream even when he is exhausted. Don't even try to take it away to help him wipe it off...it's better in the long run to have the stuff running down his fat arms. Pick your battles, right?


Don't let the look on his face throw you. This boy loves ice cream too, he just can't hide it when he's exhausted.

I think this is at the giraffe exhibit. The boys weren't crazy about feeding them, but they both tried. The long black tongues freaked them out. :)

Heavy D and his friend Natalie riding the zoo train. This was the highlight of the day for all children involved.

No, I'm not eating TWO ice cream cones. (But I wanted to.) Caroline is in this picture...fyi. I gotta say, I'm getting good at multi-tasking. :)

1 comment:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

you are definitely taking this really well so far... i'm so impressed... think i can be this active with my first? You and Nanni are my inspiration :)