Friday, August 25, 2006

These Boots Weren't Made for Crawlin'

Remember Susannah's present? I've been waiting a long time to be able to fit into those boots!!






And now they almost fit!!

Well, I may not be walking yet but I can sure get around and pull myself up on everything. Maybe, with these boots, I'll really WANT to walk - or run. I sure hope these pretty weeds will still be blooming in front of my house when I do!! I've already got my sun hat, as you can see.

Guess you could say these boots are still more for show than anything else but my mom won't be leaving them on the shelf if they fit when I start walking! I've got a couple of good strong legs here!!

- Stetson Olice Fisher, age almost one - on August 28th to be exact!

P.S. I can say "Oh Oh" when I drop something now and I can wave (usually AFTER someone leaves). I've got four teeth like my cousin Daniel and I'm working on putting my arms up to show people that I'm "So Big"... They don't call me preemie anymore - no way - I'm on my way to being a full-sized toddler cowboy now!!

No comments: