Saturday, August 05, 2006

Olice likes his Uncle Thomas, too!




Thomas likes it when Olice comes over. He keeps saying: "He's so little."

I have to agree (in some ways) but then I go back to the old blogs and see the 2 pound baby and I'm reminded of how far this kid has come.

He's way too agreeable for his own good, I must say. I don't know what Nancy's doing but it's good. This kid will sit in the playpen for an hour with a pot and metal measuring cups!! Eventually he'll complain that he wants to get out and crawl again but he's so laidback.

What greater joy is there than to sit and watch a little baby's mind, don't you all agree?

P.S. I LOVE being an Oma (Marijke)

2 comments:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

Good bloggin, there, Oma M! I enjoy seeing the size contrast between Olice and Thomas! Can't wait to see you FRIDAY! -S

Evelyn & Floyd said...

Ditto. Can't wait to see the size contrast between YOU actually - now and then! OM