Thursday, April 27, 2006

Belated Bunny

OKay, so i know yall have seen this picture... but it just really made me laugh, so i wanted to post little Olice Bunny here on the blog. This kid is so chill. He is like, "who needs to hunt eggs when i have these ears, with eggs glued to them? It's like an indian head dress, only it's an easter head dress... I don't know what kind of fashion statements Garrison & Daniel are making, but check it out. I am WAY ahead of my time here. btw... thanks for the huge yellow bucket mom. I love it. But isn't yellow YOUR color?"

2 comments:

erika said...

he is so hilarious! I love it--such a chill dude. and that bucket...i think he could fit into it--it's HUGE!!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

Nance, your boy cracks me up! He reminds me a little of how chill G-money used to be. And Olice is getting so cute. I wish I could nibble on his fatty bits! Love ya, Shin