Sunday, January 22, 2006

Two of Four Generations of Baker's


Hey Everyone!
I'm hoping this could be a fun way to stay in touch. It kind of reminds me of that "note" notebook mom used to keep by the lamp on the table by the back door. Do ya'll remember that? We had to write down where we were going, and when we were coming back, and whatever else we thought was important. I know mom used it for job assignments for all of us when she was out running errrands. I wonder what happened to that? Anyway, I just thought it would be fun to keep up this way, plus it's a fun way to share pictures and stuff.
It was so fun to have ALL of you over the holidays. It wasn't the same on Christmas not being at 101, but I'm just glad some of us could be together. I'm thankful for all of you.


love,
boone

Maybe we should each post in our "colors"...just for old times sake. :) ha!!!

3 comments:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

I like us all having the same login... i don't think i've quite figured out how to log in and post and all of that stuff... you're getting pretty advanced boone. How do i even change to "my color" ? Will & I are moving Saturday! Yeah! I can hardly wait. It will be so much fun to be home. Mom & Dad came down to Charleston for one last free weekend in the attic, and they helped me pack & fix broken things, & clean my faucets & kettle, & take home a load of breakables, & do all kinds of wonderful things. If you don't hear from them for a couple of days it is because they are still trying to find their way out from under all of the stuff i loaded them down with! Anyway, love you guys, and can't wait to see more BLOGS!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

This IS a great idea. And Nancy is over for a while - she just figured out what the KMESDNT was for!! Glad you all enjoyed the 'notebook' - I don't think it was in use for all that long but long enough to make a memory, obviously. It's still here - we'll have to look at it all together. That would be fun. Or maybe D,W,N,R,K,M and T can read it to E,B,T & S (GOD don't could)

Anyway, I don't know if I can add a picture to this comment area. How do we do that? Love you all - Oma Me

Evelyn & Floyd said...

OK - I'm sorry - I meant to say "GOD don't count"! (Garrison, Olice and Daniel, of course).