Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy B'day GG and other news, too

Happy Birthday, Garrison - I'm so glad we got to talk on the phone today and that you liked your little book. I can't wait to see it myself soon! And I'm so glad SOMEONE posted all those pictures of you - who was that anyway?

On a totally different subject, for those of you who are wondering about Thomas' girlfriend, Jordan, I just want to let you know that they claim that they are officially in a relationship! As a matter of fact, they both told me I could put their picture up where I have his sisters and our older sons. Not that this means anything for sure, of course, but I'm happy for both of them that they have each other at this time in their lives.

We really like you, Jordan; come by as often as you dare!! - Oma Marijke



3 comments:

Tootie said...

Way to go, TomBoy! Jordan is beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her!

erika said...

come on out here! we've gotta meet this sweet girl!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

yowza tomboy - how'd you sing this fine gal? and how come you brought her over when RM and i had already gone to sleep? is she coming to vodka valentines??