Saturday, September 22, 2007

A couple more last Goodbyes

Danielle and Nancy (our only in-town kids now) came over to say goodbye to the only home they have known and it was funny to see them pretending to sleep in the room that they shared with brother Thomas before the addition. They went around to every room and shared favorite memories - I didn't even know about some of them and am glad I didn't!!




Then, for my sentimental friend Dee, we took final pictures of the gate to the back door, the garage and the front door. Kind of gives a good closure - and we can't be sad because of what we have to look forward to.
More to come when the computer gets unpacked (I'm typing from a hotel room in New Jersey where Ken and I are staying so that we can visit Mom and Dad for the weekend!)

No comments: