Monday, September 04, 2006

Cooperative Bees for our Resident Artist



I've been forbidden to make a photograph of the 'work in progress' but here's the subject matter. See the two bees posing for my camera? (That's the garden bench in the background with the kids' initials on it and here's a closeup of the bench with Thomas and Beau.) Anyway, Ken is doing a painting of this bee shot - it's going to be really nice - I'll pass it on when it's a little closer to being finished. - Love you - Mom

4 comments:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

What is this "work in progress"? And is that an old picture of Thomas? Good job on the bees picture! That's hard to do! Love, S

erika said...

I think I want a print of that work in progress...it would be GREAT in my kitchen. I love the bees!!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

that has got to be an old picture of thomas... what archives did you pull that out of mom? I know he didn't pose for you!
Erika, that is a great idea, i too will have to place an order for the print for my kitchen i think!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

I'll let your dad know that he already has a couple of customers - might spur him on to finish sooner!! -Mom