Friday, March 03, 2006

Olice at Six months old


Here are some pictures of your six month old Nephew/Grandson...whichever applies. He was 6 months on Feb. 28 and he weighs 16 pounds 9 ounces. Debbie Jo, one of his nurses in the NICU gave him a little 'gator that was once the same size as him. I thought y'all would like to view his 'timeline of growth with the 'gator' as a celebration of his six month birthday. The 'gator is like a growth chart for us. One pic though is in the nursery with Oma...finally smiling for the camera. Blogged by his proud mom, Nancy





2 comments:

erika said...

That kid just gets cuter every time I lay eyes on him. That gator really shows how much he has grown. I'm so glad you're taking pics with it!! Love that cute boy and can't wait to play with him in June.
You go, bloggin momma!!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

Nancy, thanks for blogging that adorable boy of yours! It is so much fun to see his progress! :) I wish I could squeeze him. I'm glad mom, dan, tom-boy, dad and the rest of the gang get to love on him so much! Love ya! -Shin