Thursday, February 09, 2006

Olice - Feb., '06

As everyone can tell, Olice is turning into a chunky, cuddly little baby boy now. He can not sit up on his own yet but he will smile and even laugh when the camera is out of sight; and he loves to experiment with the noises that his very own tongue can make. His hands will often reach for toys on his buggy or car seat and sometimes he even puts them into his mouth! He is a very contented little fellow but don't leave him on his tummy too long or he'll let you know he's aggravated. That will change when he realizes how much fun it is to flip and later crawl. It won't be long!!



1 comment:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

I would just like to say, that these are the pictures I was going to blog. Then I logged on only to see mom already had. Don't worry I have a plan and I'm gonna start my very own series on this hear blog spot.
Nancy